Somehow in 2016 enough of us feathers, American citizens, saw the country’s trauma and elected a bold leader to rescue, restore and nurture our grand Eagle. The national bird is up off the ground, bleeding stopped, and back on its perch, and healing to soar once again. Yet millions of Americans are infuriated with the rescue and
The United States
– A Severely Wounded American Eagle
By Elaine Willman
“The shaft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes.
We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
Some conditions never change. While Aesop lived 2,500 years ago in the 600 BC era, the simple fable messages of Aesop ring true through today. Borrowing from Aesop, our national bird, the American Eagle, is a metaphor for the internal self-destruction we are doing to the United States. For purpose of this discussion, imagine that each feather is an American citizen, and the bird is our country, the United States.
Envision the grand American Bald Eagle soaring high through bright blue skies, with a keen eye and sense of thriving over his world. That is not happening today. The bird is severely injured. Take a look at the use of the feathers of our country’s bird that are placed into arrows with United States in the crosshairs. Here are just a few of the uses of the feathered arrows:
• Open borders – come one, come all, no vetting.
• Taxpayer fund the costs of all Illegal immigrant basic needs.
• Position the U.S. as a county that prioritizes baby-killing.
• Elect U.S. officials committed to anti-American Islam at all levels of U.S. government.
• Implement environmental crop destruction and depopulation of lands.
• Normalize nationwide election fraud, including illegal voters and rigged voting machines.
• Push socialism/communism to replace a republic form of government.
• Continue the demand for segmenting American citizens into bickering groups based on race, ethnicity or religion.
• Educate two generations of young Americans to disdain and spurn the government and history of their country.
• Teach young American minds that entitlement is morally superior to achievement.
• Rebuke God, Mother Nature, and Adam and Eve with man’s twisted thinking of crap-science Climate Change and “Gender Fluidity.”
• Disregard the Constitution by creating a fourth “sovereignty,” the establishment of 573 annually tax-funded tribal governments spreading across the land that supplant a republic form of
government with ethnic collectivism/socialism.
• Muzzle and handcuff debate and discourse through nationwide media propaganda, “hate speech,” and the public “stocks” of the Southern Poverty Law Center.
• Promote profit and power of an acknowledged and exposed Deep State that operates in secrecy, flaunts the rule of law and hi-jacks the voice of the American public.
The above is just a cursory list. My fellow Americans have become enemies of our own country. Why? It is Americans receiving actual paychecks that are putting the destructive forces noted above into action. The list is
not exhaustive; there’s far more assaults on our country coming from globalists and American citizens who, for gainful employment, support socialism, communism and the demise of the United States.
Americans are installing the 5-G and radiation risks. Americans are paid to recruit illegal voters, work in abortion clinics, and create legislation that undermines the country. Federal employees are destroying farmers, cattlemen and our food production. American scientists are paid to mislead the public regarding such things as climate and gender. Americans are making good money doing bad things to our families, communities and country.
By 2016 the American Eagle (our country) had fallen from the sky, writhing on the ground: Food and crop production decimated; manufacturing gone; military downsized and neutralized; education converted to socialism; God and prayer removed from schools and public facilities; baby-killing on an upward spiral; envy, greed and entitlement replacing personal responsibility, achievement and aspiration. The country was like the
eagle struck by arrows launched with its own feathers.
Somehow in 2016 enough of us feathers, American citizens, saw the country’s trauma and elected a bold leader to rescue, restore and nurture our grand Eagle. The national bird is up off the ground, bleeding stopped, and back on its perch, and healing to soar once again. Yet millions of Americans are infuriated with the rescue and rescuer.
Most of us have family members we cherish and numerous friends and colleagues we respect. Family and friends enrich our lives. We have many of these. We do all we can for them. We only have one country. One.
We do all that we can for our family and friends who live here in the United States, but we do damn little for the only country we have.
We can keep watching in silence as our fellow Americans continue sending fatal arrow into our country, but of our next generations, many only know the term “American” as a historical reference to a country that used to be.
Here is a suggested step in the right direction: None of the subjects in the list above comport with the U.S. Constitution, its enumerated powers of federal government or the Bill of Rights. Not one of them! Take this list
to elected officials at every level of government in this country. If incumbents or candidates support any of the subjects listed above, elect someone who vehemently opposes them. Period. That’s what’s left of “We The People” can do.
Those who grew up believing in the United States, grateful for liberty and freedom must engage in daily efforts to keep the American Eagle soaring. Old Aesop and 2,500 years of nation births and deaths reflect what happens to countries that self-mutilate and destruct. Like another newer adage: if we snooze, we lose. Wake up!
ELAINE DEVARY WILLMAN, MPA is the author of Going to Pieces…the dismantling the United States of America, first published in 2005. In 2016 Ms. Willman published Slumbering Thunder…a primer for confronting the spread of Federal Indian Policy and tribalism overwhelming America. Ms. Willman received a master’s degree in Public Administration (MPA) from Cal State University in 1991 and has obtained 96 credits towards a doctoral work in public policy.
Ms. Willman is available for speaking engagements, workshop presentations or one-one-one consultations at any time.
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org